|Home||» Products||» Electromagnetic Clutch||» Electromagnetic Single Face Clutch|
Electromagnetic Single Face Clutch
- Minimum Order Quantity
- AS PER REQUIREMENTS
- Unit of Measure
Magpower Linksys are manufacturers of Electromagnetic Clutches and Brakes which are intended for Start-Stop applications. They come in various types to meet different requirements.
Magpower Electromagnetic Single Face Clutch Type EC is a “Normally Off” Type Clutch. It has 2 basic parts. The stator which consists of a coil and a rotor faced with friction material, and the Armature plate.
When current flows through the Clutch Coil, the Armature plate is attracted to the rotor with friction material thereby transmitting the torque and is released immediately due to a sinusoidal wave spring, when no current is passing through the coil.
These Clutches are used for Dry Applications only.
- These Clutches are designed for simple mounting and easily adaptable to any mounting requirement as it is manufactured in varied designs.
- The sinusoidal wave spring enables a backlash free transmission, enabling very short response time on disengagement.
- The friction faces are completely separated by the Spring eliminating any drag and permitting use at very high idling speeds.
- These units are practically maintenance free due to the Stationary Coil and Highly Wear Resistant friction surfaces.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Supply Ability
- as per order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- as per order Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- CORRUGATED BOXES
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India